Elaines Deep-dish Cherry And Cranberry PieFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 2 cans of E.D. Smith Cherry-Cranberry pie filling shopping list
- boiling water pastry shopping list
- 3 tsp butter shopping list
- =========================== shopping list
- The boiling water pastry: shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cake and pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Make the boiling water pastry ....
- Allow it to cool before using, approx 2 hours
- Form the dough balls, and gently roll our bottom crusts to fit the deep dish ramekins
- ****DO NOT over-handle the dough, as that will toughen it.
- The pie filling:
- Evenly distribute the pie filling to fill three medium sized ramekins
- Place 1 tsp butter on top of each pie
- Make lattice-work pastry crust for the top
- Bake at 350*F for 30-35 minutes, or until the pastry is light golden brown, and the filling is bubbly.
- Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating12 people
tassty pie thanks love it/momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
LOL, you PRO baker, you!! 55555 :()
YUMMERS!! +++++lanacountry in Macon loved it
OK..those three are mine..now where is yours?lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!