Quick Breakfast bitesFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 4 to 5 pieces of bread(I prefer Nature's Own butter bread) shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut or tear bread into small pieces and place in the bottom of the muffin tins.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Add bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over bread pieces.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake until firm, about 12 to 15 minutes.