Sugar CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- Cream together: shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- Blend in: shopping list
- 1 medium whole egg or 2 small egg yolks shopping list
- Sift together and add to mixture: shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsps. baking powder shopping list
- 2 c. flour (sifted) shopping list
- Blend 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Cut wit cutters and bake on lightly greased cookie sheet in 400 degree preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Glaze for Cookies
- Blend together 3/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar and 3 to 4 teaspoons water, add color while cookies are still warm.
- Brush with glaze.