Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli SoupFrom thrasherswife 4 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion diced (1 cup) shopping list
- 1 large carrot, julienned (1 cup) shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 14.5 ounce cans died tomatoes shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can red kidney beans (with liquid) shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can great northern beans (with liquid) shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 12 ounce can V8 juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/2 pound ditali pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Bron the ground beef in a large saucepan or pot over medium heat, drai off most of the fat.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pasta, and simmer for 1 hour.
- About 50 minutes into simmer time, cook pasta, drain.
- Add the pasta to the large pot of soup and simmer for 5-10 minutes and serve.
The Cookthrasherswife Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
The Rating6 people
I love this soup, it is so tasty. Great post and a high 5. Yummerschefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh, yeah! Thanks so much for this post for one of my favorite soups in the universe, hrasher! ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
OMG!!!! This is my husband's favorite soup. I have to say that it earns a 5 spoon's up from us. However, I did use sausage instead of the hamburger, as well as fire roated tomatoes instead of the regular diced canned tomatoes. It was amazing!TraceHunter in Spokane loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!