Chocolate Raspberry Mousse CakeFrom cholena 7 years ago
- Mousse : shopping list
- 2 1/4 C cream shopping list
- 1 /2 C sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant expresso powder shopping list
- 6 oz chocolate , melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 c heavy cream , whipped shopping list
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries shopping list
- Ganache : shopping list
- 2 C heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate , chopped shopping list
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate , chopped shopping list
- cake : shopping list
- Make your fave cake shopping list
How to make it
- Mousse :
- Whisk the cream , sugar and expresso powder until firm but not stiff peaks form .
- Add the melted chocolate and cream .
- Fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Chill for an hour .
- Ganache :
- Heat the cream and sugar until hot until sugar dissloved .
- Boil and pour over chopped chocolate .
- Whisk until smooth.
- Cake :
- Spead the mousse between the layers .
- Pour the ganache on top and sides evenly
- Chill for 30 mins .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
hmmmm...delicious...love ur cake...thx for sharing....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Yummy! I love chocolate & raspberries!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Another winner Cholena!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!