Honey Dinner RollsFrom zu 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine 2 cups flour and yeast in a large mixer bowl. Heat milk, honey, margarine and salt just until warm (115 to 120°F) and margarine is almost melted, stirring constantly. Add to flour mixture; add eggs.
- Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds; scrape sides of bowl constantly. Beat for 3 minutes at high speed. Stir in as much remaining flour as you can mix in with a spoon.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (6 to 8 mins). Shape into a ball. Place dough in a greased bowl, then turn it once. Cover dough and let rise in a warm place till double (about 1 hour). Punch dough down; divide in half. Cover again; let rest 10 minutes.
- Cut each dough half into 18 equal pieces. Roll into balls, and place in greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans. Let rise until doubled (about 30 mins).
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Makes 36 rolls.
The Cookzu Edinburgh, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!