Orange-Spiced Cranberry SauceFrom merrimayhem 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse the cranberries, being sure to remove any stray leaves or stems.
- Combine cranberries, brown sugar, orange juice, cinnamon, cloves and orange zest in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and cook, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Continue to cook on low heat until cranberries burst and mixture is thickened and syrupy, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir in Grand Marnier.
- Transfer cranberry sauce to a decorative serving dish; cover and refrigerate overnight.
The Cookmerrimayhem Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!