Pan Roasted Chicken Cutlets With Maple Mustard Dill SauceFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 4(6oz.)skinless,boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp black pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2Tbs red chopped onion shopping list
- 6Tbs maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1Tbs water shopping list
- 1tsp fresh chopped dill shopping list
- 1tsp orange rind shopping list
How to make it
- Place each chicken breastbetween 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap;pound each to 1/4" thickness using mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a lg. non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan ;cook 4 mins on each side or till done. Remove chicken from pan
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion to pan;cook 1 min. Add syrup and remaining ingredients;cook 1 min. or till thoroughly heated,stirring frequently. Serve sauce with chicken.