Breakfast Cookies By Grandma ErmaFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups whole flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup grape Nuts cereal, I use the store brand shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, my candied bacon works great here, or you could use finely chopped ham even shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted; if using pinapple chunks use pineapple juice here shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- You might want to add some chunks of pineapple, dried apples or dried cherries or a little of all if you like that sort of thing shopping list
- If batter is too thick, I thin it with some plain or strawberry yogurt shopping list
- I have been known to throw in a 1/2 cup of shredded cheese when I have it ready also shopping list
How to make it
- Measure flour, sugar, grapenuts and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add bacon, butter, egg, orange juice and vanilla.
- Mix until blended.
- Drop 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are brown and crisp, but still soft in center.
- Remove immediately and cool on wire rack.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating2 people
~ Hello ~
Interesting recipe ~ the combination of
ingredients is intriguing, to say the least ~
I will have to 'Make&Taste' soon ~
Blessings ~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it