Breakfast Cookie 2 By Grandma ErmaFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup honey or molasses shopping list
- 1 cup + 1 Tablespoon applesauce, unsweetened shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk, or make up instant milk (to liquid form) and use it shopping list
- 3 1arge eggs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips, or any flavor really that which you like best shopping list
- 1 cup nuts, I prefer pecans or hazelnuts (whatever you like best) shopping list
- 2 cups oats (quick-cooking or old-fashioned) shopping list
- 1 cup dried cereal, like corn flakes, I use ones high in fiber shopping list
- 1 cup raisins, dried cherries, or other dried fruit (again whatever you like best) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together honey, applesauce, milk, eggs, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix thoroughly with a strong wooden spoon.
- Measure flours, baking powder,and baking soda into a sifter and sift over applesauce mixture.
- Then add flavored chips, nuts, oats, dried cereal, and raisins.
- Mix very well.
- Drop by slightly heaping tablespoons 1 inch apart.
- Bake until lightly browned or 12 to 14 minutes.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating1 people
Wonderful idea for breakfast, you have my 5. Thank you so very much for sharing. Have a great day...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it