Gouda Cream Pasta with Chicken-Apple SausageFrom gourmetloveaffair 4 years ago
- 1 four-pack Aidell's chicken & apple sausage shopping list
- 1/2-1 bell pepper, roasted, skin removed shopping list
- 3-4 oz linguine or fettuccine pasta, cooked shopping list
- 2-4 oz gouda cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- butter shopping list
- white all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausages using desired method (I put mine in a GF Grille or a grill pan). Roast peppers if not already roasted.
- Meanwhile, melt 2-3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add flour to make a roux.
- Add milk, bring to temperature, then add cheese. Stir to distribute.
- Slice cooked sausages on a bias.
- Layer pasta, then peppers, then sausages in a bowl. Drizzle with "mornay" (gouda sauce)
The Cookgourmetloveaffair Glendale, AZ
The Rating4 people
~ Hello ~
~ Oh My ~ "Be still my Heart" ~
This is a luscious "5"FORK!!!!! recipe ~
Using the 'Aidell' sausage is so important~
I also think that they are the BEST !
Thank-you so much for sharing ~
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds good to me. Love the apple.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
thanks for a great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!