Oriental Spinach SaladFrom kytigger 8 years ago
- 1 Pound of fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 ( 8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 egg ,sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/3 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup salad oil shopping list
- 5 Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 small onion, quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Wash sinach thoroughly and tear into bite size pieces. Combine spinach, water chestnuts,and bean sprouts in a large bowl. Sprinkle with bacon and egg slices.
- Combine sugar, catsup, vinegar, salad oil, worcestershire sauce, and onion in a blender; blend well. When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad; toss lightly.