Cauliflower Mashed PotatoesFrom c_gomezmail 5 years ago
- 1 large head of cauliflower shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cream shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt (or to taste) shopping list
- white pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a medium sized casserole dish.
- Steam the cauliflower for 10 minutes or until very soft.
- Drain cauliflower throroughly, cool slighty.
- Puree the cauliflower in a food processor with all of the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the 1 tablespoon of butter until completely smooth. (You may need to puree the cauliflower in batches. Put half the florets and half the rest of the ingredients and repeat).
- Put the puree in the casserole dish. Cut the 1 Tablespoon of remaining butter into 4 small squares and place on top. of cauliflower.
- Cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
The Cookc_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
The Rating6 people
55555 group added..they also have the advantage
of being full of antioxidants and vitamin C!! :)
lanacountry in Macon loved it
I make this all the time. I love it! high 5greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I love using cauliflower instead of potatoes! I’m a diabetic and potatoes shoot my blood glucose through the roof. Chunks of cauliflower also make a great potato salad…thanks for the postmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!