White Chocolate Party MixFrom momofsixil 5 years ago
- 1 ten-ounce package mini pretzel twists shopping list
- 5 cups Cheerios cereal shopping list
- 5 cups Corn Chex cereal shopping list
- 2 cups salted peanuts or dry-roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 sixteen-ounce package plain M and M's candy shopping list
- 2 twelve-ounce packages white chocolate or vanilla baking chips shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- waxed paper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare 3 baking sheets by lining with waxed paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pretzels, Cheerios, Corn Chex, peanuts, and M and M's.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat vanilla chips and canola oil on medium-high for 2 minutes in microwave.
- Stir and place back into microwave.
- Heat and additional 10-20 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Remove from microwave and pour over cereal mixture in large mixing bowl.
- Spread onto the 3 waxed-paper lined baking sheets.
- Cool completely and break apart,.
- Store in airtight container with lid such as Tupperware.
- Makes approximately 5 quarts.
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
Sweet Tooth446 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Pass Down Recipes311 members
All About Choclate85 members
Family Favorites137 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members
Its Party Time97 members