Layered Lemon DessertFrom image 8 years ago
- FIrst Layer: shopping list
- 2 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 1 c finely chopped pecans shopping list
- Second Layer: shopping list
- 2-8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 c icing sugar shopping list
- 1 c whipped cream (or Cool Whip) shopping list
- Third Layer: shopping list
- 2 pkgs. lemon pudding and pie filling (enough for 2 pies) shopping list
- Fourth Layer: shopping list
- 2 c whipping cream shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- Chopped pecans or slivered almonds for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- First Layer:
- Mix flour, butter and nuts together until crumbly. Press into 9x13" pan. Bake 350 oven for 15 minutes.
- Second Layer:
- Beat cheese and icing sugar together well. Beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over cooled crust.
- Third layer:
- Prepare lemon pie fillings according to directions on package. Cook, stirring often. Pour over cheese layer.
- Fourth Layer:
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff. Spread over lemon layer. Garnish with chopped pecans or slivered almonds.