Sauted Frog Legs With Mushrooms and OnionsFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
- 1 dozen frog's legs, medium size shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 ounces butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 4 ounces white wine shopping list
- 4 ounces chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup baby portabello mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped (or green onions) shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle frog legs with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in sauté pan, add frog legs and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, simmer again for 3 minutes. Add wine and chicken broth; simmer.
- In another pan, sauté mushrooms with shallots.
- Add to frog legs.
- Cook until frog legs are done, about 5-10 minutes.
- Before serving, bind with the egg yolk mixed with cream and sherry.