semolina sweet balls sooji ladooFrom cherryflower70 8 years ago
How to make it
- Roast semolina in low flame till nice aroma is filled in the air.
- Take a deep bottom pan. Heat ghee in it.
- Add roasted semolina and stir it thoroughly. Add other ingredients except the milk powder( you can do without it but I love it). When the ghee starts separating add the milk powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Care should be taken not to fry in high flame otherwise it will burn everything!!
- Remove from flame and make small balls.
- Let it cool and serve with tea or coffee.
The Cookcherryflower70 Dibrugarh, IN
The Rating6 people
Sounds delish!! Five from here! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
hmmmmmm.thx cherry...looks great.angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Love dis rava ladoo ..... thx for the post !!cholena in Food World loved it