Sour Cream Banana LoafFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups mashed bananas shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2-3/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and bananas until well blended.
- Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with sour cream to banana mixture stirring just to blend.
- Stir in walnuts then spoon batter into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes then let stand in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and wrap in foil then let loaf stand overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!