Black Bean BurgersFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 48 ounces canned black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked regular oats shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 hamburger buns shopping list
- Condiments of choice shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely mash beans with a fork then combine with next 6 ingredients and shape into 8 patties.
- Stir together flour and cornmeal then dredge patties in mixture.
- Cook patties in hot oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat 5 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels then serve on buns with condiments of choice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!