Applesauce MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup white flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine applesauce, cottage cheese, egg, oil and honey.
- In a medium bowl combine flours, wheat germ, baking powder, soda and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to the applesauce mixture stirring just to moisten.
- Stir in the raisins and divide the batter among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!