Ranch Chicken PastaFrom deedeec 8 years ago
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed or cut in bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 tsp oil shopping list
- 8 oz uncooked linguine shopping list
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped shopping list
- black pepper (taste) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions. When done, drain.
- While noodles cook, heat oil in wok or skillet. Cook/saute chicken till well browned. Remove from heat.
- Toss noodles with Ranch Dressing, Top with Chicken Tomatos and Broccoli. Spinkle with pepper, parsley and parmesan.