Peanut Butter Cookies made easyFrom recipediva 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the egg and sugar well.
- Add baking soda. Mix well.
- I nuke the peanut butter a little bit so it softens up some. Not so it is so hot. then add to the above mixture.
- I use cookie scoops .
- First batch I made tiny cookies and got alot out of it.
- Last time I made this I used about a tablespoon scoop and got about 16 cookies. I liked them bigger
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Not a dark sheet, will brown or burn.
- With fork make the usual criss cross pattern with your fork.
- Bake 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- When done remove from oven and let sit on the sheet 2 minutes or they will fall apart. Use a metal spatula to remove. Plastic is to thick and will break them up.
- You can dip each side into melted chocolate and then into chopped peanuts.
- Enjoy! I found the picture from kraft. Their recipe is a little different