Cheesy Ham and Cabbage casseroleFrom mamawvickie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut cabbage into fairly small pieces but not too small.
- Boil with a little salt until tender but not mushy.
- Mix drained cabbage with Velveeta cheese, as much diced ham as you'd like (I use about a cup), mushroom soup and milk. Use the can of mushroom soup to measure the milk. Add onions if desired.
- Pour into casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- I don't usually measure out the ingredients so not sure exactly how much to use. ;)