Scallops In Cheese Sauce Serve on Angel Hair PastaFrom image 9 years ago
- 24 oz. angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 c unsalted butter, divided shopping list
- 3 T flour shopping list
- 4 1/2 c warm milk shopping list
- s&p to taste shopping list
- 11 oz. good Old cheddar, shredded shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 3 med. tomatoes, seeded & chopped shopping list
- 2 leeks, diced shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 32 oz. scallops shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
- fresh Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta, drain and set aside.
- Melt 1/2 of butter in small saucepan, add flour to form paste. Gradually add milk, stirring continuously to form smooth sauce. Season with salt & pepper. Remove from heat. Stir in cheddar until melted.
- In frying pan, over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Saute vegetables until just cooked. Add scallops and cook 3-5 minutes, until firm and lightly browned. Do not overcook.
- Serve pasta on plates. Top with scallop mixture, sauce. Garnish with cracked pepper and grated Parmesan.
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!