Perfect Brown RiceFrom sday5 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the rice into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Bring the water, butter, and salt just to a boil in a kettle or covered saucepan. Once the water boils, pour it over the rice, stir to combine, and cover the dish tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove cover and fluff the rice with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Courtesy of Alton Brown--------