Christmas Morning BreakfastFrom shibattou 8 years ago
- One 10-oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup. shopping list
- One 8-oz. carton sour cream. shopping list
- 2 slices bacon. shopping list
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage. shopping list
- 12 large eggs, beaten. shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted. shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, stir together the soup and the sour cream; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp.
- Drain bacon on paper towel, discard drippings.
- In the same skillet, cook the pork sausage until browned.
- Sprinkle sausage over bottom of a 2-quart casserole.
- Add the eggs to the same skillet.
- Scramble over medium heat until eggs are cooked through, but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat immediately.
- Spoon the cooked eggs over the sausage in dish.
- Spoon the soup mixture evenly over the eggs and sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Top with almonds.
- This dish can be prepared in advance and refrigerated for 24 hours. To complete, bake as directed below.
- Cover and bake at 350*F. for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until heated through.