Alsace Ribs With SauerkrautFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 pounds lean pork spareribs cut in serving pieces shopping list
- 1 glass jar sauerkraut with caraway seed shopping list
- 1/2 head cabbage grated shopping list
- 1 large onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1 granny smith apple cored and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup light white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper then brown under broiler.
- Put alternating layers of meat, kraut, cabbage, onion and apple in slow cooker.
- Mix water and wine and pour over ribs then cook on low setting for 10 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!