Double Peanut Butter CookiesFrom m11andrade 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups peanut butter chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter, shortening, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and egg in large bowl; beat on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Using fork dipped in additional granulated sugar, flatten balls to about 1/4-inch thickness by pressing fork in two directions to form crisscross pattern.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
peanutbutter chips are a plus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
high 5 to you!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Love this!victoriaregina in USA loved it