White Chocolate Cake 11From blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 1/4 lb. white chocolate candy melted over hot water shopping list
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 c. buttermilk shopping list
- 4 egg whites beaten shopping list
- 1 c. pecans shopping list
- 1 c. angel flake coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and melted chocolate.
- Alternately add flour, butter,milk, nuts, coconut.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Bake at 300 about 50 minutes.
- Icing for White Chocolate Cake
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- Mix and let stand 1 hour.
- Then cook to soft ball stage.
- Beat and spread on cake.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Choccies!! I WUV CHOCCIES!!!!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Choco Lovers139 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members