Chicken enchilada casseroleFrom purtygertie 7 years ago
- 1 package white corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 large can diced green chilis shopping list
- 1- 4 cup package 4 cheese mexican blend shredded shopping list
- 1 large can green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 can diced jalapenos (optional) shopping list
- 1 package chicken tenderloins finely chopped shopping list
- chopped green onion shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- chicken bouillion shopping list
How to make it
- I start by poaching the chicken tenderloins in water and add a few teaspoons of bouillion.
- Once cooked I let cool and then finely chop
- In a 13x9 casserole dish I put enough enchilada sauce to coat bottom of dish, then add a layer of corn tortillas making sure they get coated in the sauce, then I layer the chicken, chilis, green onion, cilantro and jalapenos, I top with cheese, add another layer of tortillas and start over with the other ingredients, I top it with a last layer of tortillas. I pour the rest of the sauce on top and cover with tin foil. Bake at 350 degress for 30 minutes until cheese is melted, and I serve each piece with a dollop of sour cream.