Melanzane Alla Pomodoro and Vegan ParmesanFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place eggplant slices on parchment, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 2 minutes on one side, then flip slices and sprinkle again with salt and pepper.
- Broil 3 minutes on the second side.
- Place a tomato slice on each eggplant round and top each with an equal amount of parmesan "cheese".
- Broil 1-2 minutes longer, just until tomatoes soften.
- Immediately remove rounds to serving plates, and top each with a basil leaf.
- Drizzle balsamic over each round and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Very nice jo jo! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget558 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members