Easy Chimichurri Sauce For SteakFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, thick stems removed shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, thick stems removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves, woody stems removed shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 large shallot cut up shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 fresh hot green chili pepper cut up ( omit or use as desired ) shopping list
- 3/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1, 3 lb skirt or flank steak or other cuts of beef shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender place everything except the oil and meat .
- Pulse blender a few times to chop up mixture, then with motor running add olive oil and blend mixture smooth.
- Marinate steak in 1/2 cup of the sauce in a ziplock bag over night or at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Grill steak until browned and desired doneness.
- Slice thinly and pass with the extra reserved sauce.