Veal With Artichoke Hearts in Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 veal cutlets about 1/4 pound each shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms stemmed and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento shopping list
How to make it
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/4" thickness then dredge lightly in flour and shake off excess.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 2 minutes then remove from oil with slotted spoon.
- Add veal cutlets and brown 3 minutes then turn and brown 3 additional minutes.
- Add mushrooms, parsley and pepper then cook 1 minute.
- Add artichoke hearts, cream and pimientos then stir gently and cover then cook 5 minutes more.
- Serve warm.