Irish Potato CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 10 red potatoes diced shopping list
- 1/2 white onion shopping list
- 2 stalks celery shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 small jar diced pimento shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes until tender then drain and place in casserole large enough to hold them below rim.
- Finely chop onion, celery and bell pepper.
- In a skillet melt butter and sauté vegetables until onion is transparent.
- Transfer to a medium pot then add soup and milk and bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and heat stirring just until cheese is melted then stir in diced pimento.
- Pour sauce over diced potatoes then bake immediately at 350 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!