Sweet Potato With PineappleFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes with the skins on.
- When cool, peel and cut into one quarter inch thick pieces.
- Mix honey and hot water.
- Just cover bottom of baking dish with mixture.
- Add the sweet potatoes and sliced pineapple.
- Pour the remaining honey mixture over them and bake for 10 minutes in hot oven (400 degrees).
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
the best and it looks deliciouspuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Heres The FoodWheres The Party14 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members