Spice-Crusted Shrimp with Lime RmouladeFrom alexa586 7 years ago
- Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup - mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup - plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 ½ tbs - fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp - lime rind shopping list
- Dash of ground red pepper shopping list
- For the shrimp spice Mixture shopping list
- 2 tsp - ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp - paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp - ground coriander shopping list
- ½ tsp - garlic powder shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 48 large shrimp, clean and deveined shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare sauce, combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a whisk. Let chill while you prepare the shrimp.
- To prepare shrimp, combine cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a Ziploc bag. Add shrimp; toss well.
- Brush nonstick grill-pan with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat;
- Add half of shrimp. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove shrimp; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining oil and shrimp.
- Serve shrimp hot or cold, I like to serve in martini glasses with the sauce inside the glass. Also makes great leftover’s for salads!