Applesauce Molasses CookiesFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 2 Cups flour,sifted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons cloves shopping list
- 1/2 Cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 Cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Cream together,shortening,sugar and molasses.
- Beat in egg.
- Blend in dry ingredients and applesauce.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by cookie scoop onto lightly greased cookie tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and cool on cookie racks.
- Makes about 7 Dozen
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating2 people
love these cookies thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I have made a similar recipe ever since my children were very young and the eldest is now 35. It seems like yesterday when they would sit at the kitchen table with a cold glass of milk and a couple of cookies. Thanks for the sweet memory nudge 22566 ...morelor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!