Sugar-free Whole Wheat Banana Nut BreadFrom suzey0918 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup splenda shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mash bananas; add splenda, melted butter, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and egg until well blended.
- Stir in flour and walnuts. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- I immediately remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
The Cooksuzey0918 Painesville, OH
The Rating7 people
Loved it, thanks for all your help! This sugar-free stuff is new to me!scotdog98 in loved it
This looks really good. I have a similar recipe but instead of walnuts I add a Tablespoon of mini chocolate chips to the top. Just a little goes a long way.laurieg in Wilmington loved it
this was sooo good! my whole fam loved it. my mom really likes blueberries so i added 1cup and it still tasted great!boxergurl in stjoseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!