Apple Praline PieFrom ttheriot 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Poke holes in bottom pie crust, and bake 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar and spices together.
- Add apples and 1/2 of the pecans and mix throughly.
- Add apple mixture to pie crust.
- Cut 3 tsps of butter into small pieces and drop onto top of apple mixture.
- Top pie with second crust-(I latice weave the top crust).
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt rest of butter and 2 tbsp sugar , then add pecans.
- Remove pie from oven, drizzle mixture over pie, and bake until bubbly and crust is golden brown.
The Cookttheriot New Iberia, LA
The Rating5 people
BRING ON THE ICE CREAM!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
sounds fantastic....saving this recipe to try!m2googee in Tomball loved it
My goodness - yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!