Buffalo Chicken DipFrom alexa586 6 years ago
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 - 16 oz. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing shopping list
- 2 - 8 oz. containers of Philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz. bottle of Franks Buffalo hot sauce shopping list
- ½ cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- In a large saucepan, boil the chicken in water until cooked through (about 15 minutes), drain and shred with two forks.
- In a 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine the shredded chicken meat with the hot sauce, spreading to form an even layer.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and dressing, stirring until smooth and hot.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle celery over the top then bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookalexa586 Thorofare, NJ
The Rating8 people
SOUNDS BETTER THAN HOOTERS! BRING ON THE BEER!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
good stuff. Thanks and a 5 for you
Arthurcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
~ Hello ~
WOW ~~~~~ "5"FORK!!!!! 'For Sure' ~
I want some ~ Right NOW ~
What do I use if I cannot find 'Frank's' sauce???
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it