Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon ShrimpFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic peeled and minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 large pound shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions then drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat then add oil and sauté garlic 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice then bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low then add parmesan, cream and lemon peel then cook 3 minutes.
- Season with salt then combine shrimp mixture and chopped cilantro with pasta and toss to mix.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!