Sugar-free no-bake lemon cheese cakeFrom maggiemae45 5 years ago
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) block fat-free cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c. splenda or other sugar substitute to equal 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 c. lemon juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 2 pkg. sugar-free lemon jello shopping list
- 1 (1 lb.) box graham crackers, crushed with 1 cup reserved shopping list
- 1 c. boiling hot water shopping list
- 1/2 -1/3 c. melted margarine shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine.
- Spread in 13"X9" pan.
- Refrigerate til ready to use
- 30 minutes before making cheese cake filling, pour evaporated milk into ice cube tray
- Freeze til slushy.
- Dissolve lemon jello in water
- Mix til completely dissolved.
- Store in freezer til cool.
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and splenda til smooth.
- Mix in lemon juice and vanilla flavoring.
- In large bowl, beat partially frozen evaporated milk til thick and doubled in size.
- Mix cooled lemon jello into milk.
- Then mix in lemon juice/cream cheese mixture.
- Blend til smooth and creamy.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Top with reserved graham crackers.
- Refrigerate til completely chilled and firm.