Easy Raisin Bran Quick BreadFrom m11andrade 5 years ago
- 2 cups Raisin Bran cereal, divided shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted, divided shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1-1/2 cups of the cereal, the milk and 2 Tbsp. of the margarine in medium bowl. Let stand 1 minute. Add egg and 3/4 cup sugar; mix well. Stir in flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well blended. Spread into prepared loaf pan.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup cereal, remaining 2 Tbsp. margarine and 1 Tbsp. sugar until well blended; sprinkle over batter. Gently press cereal mixture into batter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack; remove bread from pan. Cool completely.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
delicous. recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmm..sure sounds delicious, and healthy too.magali777 in Mexico loved it
YUMMY n easy..(my favorites:) 55555 and FFF group
added! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it