Brie and Cranberry PizzaFrom chefbaudri 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425.
- Lightly spray a 12" pizza pan or a 13 x 9 dish.
- Unroll dough. Place in prepeared dish. Press out dough to form a "crust."
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkl partially baked crust with brie.
- Spread sauce evenly over cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecans
- Return to oven. Bake an additional 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Cool for 5 mintues.
- Cut into wedge or small squares.