Banana Coconut Crunch CakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 packet banana supreme cake mix shopping list
- 1 packet banana instant pudding mix shopping list
- 16 ounces fruit cocktail undrained shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour an oblong pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, eggs and oil in large bowl.
- Beat 4 minutes then stir in 1 cup coconut and pour into pan.
- Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl then stir until well blended.
- Sprinkle over batter then bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium saucepan then bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes stirring occasionally then remove and bring to room temperature.
- Pour over cake.