Sweet and Spicy PicklesFrom recipediva 6 years ago
How to make it
- Drain all juice off the gallon of dill pickles.
- Slice each pickle length wise and then cut into bite size pieces (about 1/2 inch thick). I have also chuncked them in bite size quaters.
- In the gallon jar layer 1/4 of the pickles pieces,
- 1/2 oz of the Tabasco Sauce and 1 cup of sugar.
- Repeat three more times using all ingredients.
- Let pickles set overnight.
- I Let stand for 10 days. Rotate jar every day upside down every other day. The flavor gets stronger. You can eat them the next day
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating3 people
I make these as well and they are dynamite. I add in sliced onion rings and eat those as well. Greatness. Thanks for bringing back a great memory. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I make these pickles, aren't they great!!!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Thank you!! I was looking for this recipe just
the other day and could not find it..
55555!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!