Lentil Soup My WayFrom lohashim 5 years ago
- 16 oz. (1 pkg.) lentil any kind (better yellow) shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes or chicken stock if available shopping list
- 1 c. chopped celery shopping list
- 1 c. chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 qt. water shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- few leaves curry leaves shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1tsp cummins shopping list
- 8 thinly cut lemon slices shopping list
How to make it
- Chop celery, carrots, onion in small pieces
- Add lentil,celery,carrots,onion,garlic,curry leaves,chicken bouillon cubes to cold water and boil.
- After 20 minutes blend the soup with a mixture .
- Put the blended soup back on fire let it boil and add the coconut milk let it boil .
- Add the cummin ,
- Serve with slices of lemon.