No Need To Knead BreadFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 Cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups white flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup dry milk,(powdered milk) shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 packages dry yeast shopping list
- 1/4 Cup harvested fresh raw honey shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups Warm water shopping list
- 2 Cups Whole Bran shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 Cup butter,softend shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the fours,dry milk,and salt,set aside.
- In larger bowl,combine yeast,honey and the warm water,stir in bran.
- Let stand about 3 minutes.
- Add egg,butter and about 1/2 of the flour mixture.
- Beat with a mixer for about 2 minutes(or)by hand about 250 strokes.
- With wooden spoon,mix in remaining flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
- Cover bowl lightly and let rest in warm place until doubled,about 1 hour.
- Stir down.
- Spoon into a well-greased loaf pan--9x5x3.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from pan and brush with butter if desired.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds like a bread that I can make without over working. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks, bobrobertg in loved it
wow the fresh aroma of homemade bread love the whole wheat flour aspect of it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!