Mini-QuicheFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- Crust: 1 cup flour shopping list
- 3 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- Filling: 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- dash pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Crust: Mix the flour, cheese and butter tog. Chill for 1 hr. Roll into 12 balls, each for 1 crust.
- Filling: Saute the onions in the oil. Cool.
- Add the sour cream, egg, swiss cheese, salt and pepper.
- Shape little crust in 12 mini-cupcake tins.
- Add filling.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
sounds delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I am glad I had time to check out some of your recipes - this is another that can easily be made GF by using rice of GF flour mix - High 5!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Thanks for a great, easy recipe. Because I was in a hurry and had several different appetizers to prepare, I took a cheaters way out and used a refrigerated pie crust instead of the real way. But the filling was delicious, and I'm sure had I follow...morecherublisa in Sutherlin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!