Iron Skillet BurgersFrom dugger 6 years ago
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced onion shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large iron skillet, fry bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain bacon on paper towels reserving the drippings. Set aside.
- Put minced onion in the skillet and cook over medium heat until transparent. Drain onions on paper towel and set aside.
- Crumble the bacon into tiny pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, worcestershire sauce, mustard, horseradish, salt, pepper, onion and bacon mixing well. Form into 4 inch patties.
- Wipe out the skillet, heat to medium heat and add hamburger patties. Any ground beef has enough fat to make it's own cooking oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
- Serve em up with your favorite condiments.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!